Tunisian crochet Chevron stitch
Chain a multiple of 12+1
1) Do a foundation row of Tunisian simple stitch(Tss) forward and reverse pass. Pick up loops from the back loop of the chain
3) 2nd row make 1(M1) . Insert hook between 1st and 2nd vertical bars under the horizontal loop yarn over( YO) pull up a loop 1 increase made (Incr1)
4) Place marker (PM) on the increase
5) Tss in next 7 vertical bars
6) YO and pull back through 3 loops
2 stitches decreased (Dec 2 )
7) PM in the last loop
8) Tss 4 stitches
9) insert hook before next vertical bar (under the horizontal loop ) , Tss in next vertical bar, insert hook before next vertical bar (under the horizontal loop ) 2 stitches made (Incr 2) PM in the middle stitch
10) Tss in next 7 vertical bars
11) dec 2 ( as in stages 6) and7)
12) Tss 4 stitches
13) Inc 1 after last of the 4 stitches . PM
14) insert hook in the last loop . be careful to take 2 strands of the edge loop Yo. and do the last stitch.
15) the reverse pass is the same as in regular Tss. be careful not to take more than 2 loops.
16) When changing colors we insert the new color when 2 last loops remain on the hook.
The next rows are the same. You can move the marker to its new place. As in the last photos.
Here are links to tunisian crochet basics